Every dog is different! I focus on individual needs to help you and your pup work together.
My specialties and interests:
- Helping wild, energetic dogs focus on their people
- Teaching manners and communicating expectations to our dogs so they know how to navigate our strange society
- Giving people tools to enrich their dogs’ lives and therefore decrease destructive, annoying and reactive behaviors
- Bringing timid dogs out of their shell to engage with the world and maybe have a little more fun out there
Available services include
…but are not limited to (meaning if you need help with something else, please send me an email at email@example.com)…
Manners & the Basics: 6 45-minute sessions for $250
Whether you have a new puppy or you’ve adopted an older dog, we’ll make sure you and your dog know how to communicate with each other. Obedience and manners are covered as well as problem solving.
Private Dog Parkour Practice: 4 45-minute sessions for $200
Start learning this EXTREMELY fun sport from the very basics, or hone some skills you’re having trouble with. I am also available to assist with consulting on and filming for IDPKA title submissions.
Initial Puppy Offering: $45/hour, in-person or remote
There are so many options–how do you start? What’s the right breed or mix for you and your family? Or perhaps you already have some pets and need to make sure your next dog fits in. I can help, including visiting breeders, litters or shelters to find your new companion.
Agility Foundations: 4 45-minute sessions for $200
Want to try agility but not sure what skills your dog or puppy needs to start? We will introduce your puppy to impulse control and focus games and teach them about jumps and tunnels (the best part!).
Daytime Walk & Train: 60 minutes for $50
Limited availability for existing clients.
Here is my current group class schedule at Four Paw Sports Center in Lynnwood, WA:
- Puppy Preschool & Playtime Sundays/Mondays 6pm. Playtime is structured around short narrated play sessions, teaching dogs under 5 months good socialization skills. There are frequent breaks to train important life skills like how to settle and focus in distracting environments, socialization to strange humans, and basic obedience behaviors.
- Wild Thing Mondays, 7pm. Learn how to engage and understand your very energetic dog using impulse control games, tricks, and handler skills. Handlers will learn how to live with high-energy dogs and dogs will learn how to fit into human society!
- Parkour Elements Sundays 5pm and 7pm. Dog Parkour gets your dog jumping, crawling, balancing, turning and thinking hard about what you’re asking them to do, and with a few basic skills you can practice this game any time, anywhere! Come try out the new game that’s taking the dog sport world by storm.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.499.8656 with any questions. I’m always happy to chat about where we might start!