My passion is helping people create deeper, richer, and more exciting lives for their dogs through everyday games and interactions. Whether your dog is high-energy or low-key, I focus on individual needs to help you and your dog work together.
My specialties and interests:
- Helping wild, energetic dogs focus on their people
- Teaching manners and communicating expectations to our dogs so they know how to navigate our strange society
- Giving people tools to enrich their dogs’ lives and therefore decrease destructive, annoying and reactive behaviors
- Bringing timid dogs out of their shell to engage with the world and maybe have a little more fun out there
Group Class Schedule
Fridays at University Canine Learning Academy in the University District:
To reserve your spot in one of these classes, please proceed to the UCLA Dogs website class calendar
- Agility Foundations: runs for six sessions. $225. Whether you want to compete or just play with your dog, this class is a great place to start! Our focus will be on making sure your dog understands the *foundations* of agility obstacles, so that when you attempt full-sized equipment they’ll be confident, happy and fast!
- Parkour Elements: runs for six sessions. $200. Parkour is a game that’s fun for any dog, any time. Building confidence, teaching focus, getting your pup moving and thinking–it’s great for crazy AND timid dogs, young and old. Everyone has a blast! Learn more about Dog Parkour here.
Saturday outdoor Parkour Environments classes:
Take your Dog Parkour skills out into the urban environment–where they were meant to be used! These small-group classes of up to three dogs allow a lot of personalized attention and help you be creative about applying what you’ve learned in the classroom.
To reserve your spot in one of these classes, please email me at email@example.com
- Saturday, April 28th, 2:00-3:30pm: Fremont, Seattle. $40.
- Saturday, May 5th, 2:00-3:30pm: TBD, Lynnwood. $40.
- Saturday, May 26th, 2:00-3:30pm: TBD, Seattle. $40.
Private Training Services
This is not an exhaustive list, but some of the services I’m most often asked about:
Manners & the Basics: 6 45-minute sessions for $250
Whether you have a new puppy or you’ve adopted an older dog, we’ll make sure you and your dog know how to communicate with each other. Obedience and manners are covered as well as problem solving.
Private Dog Parkour Practice: 4 45-minute sessions for $200
Start learning this EXTREMELY fun sport from the very basics, or hone some skills you’re having trouble with. I am also available to assist with consulting on and filming for IDPKA title submissions.
Tricks, Games & Enrichment: 4 45-minute sessions for $200
Does your dog seem like something’s missing from her life? Does she spend a lot of time barking, bugging you, or eating your shoes? I specialize in helping people and their dogs find easy, fun ways to make life more engaging and exciting, which can reduce anxiety and nuisance behaviors. Everyone’s happy!
Wild Thing: 6 45-minute sessions for $300
Does your dog seem like he’s about to explode? Let me help you look inside his brain, discover easy ways to reduce his crazy, and introduce games and tricks that help his focus and improve your relationship.
Initial Pooch Offering: $45/hour, in-person or remote
There are so many options–how do you start? What’s the best breed or mix for you and your family? How do you know the rescue dog you’re looking at is a good fit? Or perhaps you already have some pets and need to make sure your next dog is the right match. I can help, including visiting breeders, litters and shelters to find your new companion.
Daytime Walk & Train: 60 minutes for $50
Limited availability for existing clients.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.499.8656 with any questions. I’m always happy to chat about where we might start!